Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Good Intentions


Just in case anyone is checking in.    I apologize.  I'm having a few , minor technical difficulties. 
I need more time to begin my CreaTiVe posts.    I seem to have gotten a little overexcited about all I want to do this week, and I'm realizing I simply can't do it all.  

Sooooo,   I'm thinking that I will keep planning and working on this blogspace behind the scenes and will begin NEXT WEEK ( Monday )  with my informative and hopefully fun posts. 

OH, by the way,  I AM getting more patterns together for you.   You will, indeed, be seeing more of those over the next few days.  Just no blogging. 

Thank you for your patience with me.  I truly appreciate you all !
                                            Dru Ann  

1 comment:

  1. Did you draw this? It’s very cool. I almost recognize it as a quote.

    ReplyDelete