Thursday, October 5, 2023

One Lucky Cat !

 Good Day to YOU !    Today is the day !  The day is starts to feel like FALL here in Southern Kentucky. 

It's been so warm here, yet, when I awoke and stepped outside this morning, I could feel it in the air ! Glorious cool breeze , falling leaves, the smell of rain coming which will bring us much lower temps. 

I'm SO very glad about that !  
ALSO, today is my release of a new pattern ... 'ONE LUCKY CAT" 
It's lucky it has wings... This cat can FLY !    It's a fun one to do and will be a sweet thing to have to hang just about anywhere,  tuck in a wreath or in a wall box.
The finished cat will end up being about 7'' high and 11'' wingspan. 
ALSO, I'm including a bonus , ornament size template with it.  I haven't had a chance to make one of the ornament size, but, you get the picture, it'll be like this, but smaller.  ( smiles)
I  really don't think it's a seasonal design,   It all depends on the colors you use . Good for ALL seasons. Especially if you love Cats ! 
I actually made this sample of "Lucky" a few months ago, then , I got sidetracked with other things and set it aside.  I wasn't sure if it would be a winner with my customers.  Many of you know that I have kind of gotten away from this style of primitive things, but, I know a lot of you do love these whimsical, folky creatures.  ( This one actually tugs at my heart a little .  )  I do love the colors, and I do love using linen.  I always keep some linens on hand, as well as my favorite traditional homespuns. 

I get my linen from The Fabric Store   The black is called "nine iron" and the body linen is called "ginger" 
I'll be sharing much more in the near future.  More patterns and fun things to come at 
If you are interested in this ONE LUCKY CAT ,  It is available as usual as PDF  or the physical /delivered to your mailbox box.  Be sure to select the one you want.   Just click on the link above to get you there. 
Thank you ALL SO MUCH for your continued interest, support and business over all these years.  I really look forward to continuing on for a very long time ! 
As Ever, 
 Dru Ann


4 comments: