Friday, July 24, 2020

Sunflower Season

Happy Friday my Friends !
I hope that you've had a great week.  I truly have !  I've been in a real creative zone over the past few days and I'm feeling so good !  I'll share with you, some of what I've been up to NEXT week,  But, for now, I just wanted to pop in and let you know that I just released my latest pattern......
                                                         ~  Rugged Sunflowers ~
I made these and wrote up the pattern last weekend.  I shared the photos on Facebook and Instagram and am completely amazed at the pleasant response that I got !  I really appreciate you guys ! 
This morning, I took the time to edit the pattern and publish it in the Etsy shop.  It's there now, available as Instant Download OR Printed/Delivered to  your mailbox. 
It's a very easy and fun project.  I can't wait to make more ! 
So, if you are interested in making some yourself, Hop on over to the 
I apologize that todays post seems more like and advertisement.   As I said, I've been in a "Zone" this week. When I get into working on things that I love so much, I don't take the time to do much else !  The house is a mess,  we're eating quick and easy meals and all is neglected around the yard.  Heck, it's too hot around here to be outside anyway.  ( I do make sure the goats, piggy and chickens are taken care of though , Yes, I do have to visit with them :) ) I never think to stop and take pictures of what I'm doing.  But, I do plan on slowing down and doing just that this weekend.   
So, until then.... I  wish for YOU, a fabulous weekend !   Do whatever it is that you LOVE ! 
Dru Ann



1 comment:

  1. Very informative blog and read the full Benefits of cinnamon and keep share more information.

    ReplyDelete